Proficiency matters! Our capable team of assessors, equipped with experience and our comprehensive database, execute precise Valuation and Mechanical reports that are accepted by ALL local Insurance Companies and Financial Institutions.
Your Valuation Report informs you of the overall condition of the vehicle as well as the current Market Value for the purpose of sale, insurance, loan acquisition or asset value. The vehicle will be test-driven for proper evaluation, however, if the vehicle is not functioning, it will be valued ‘As-Is’ and this will be reflected in your report. For off site inspections please contact your nearest branch for arrangements.
Your Mechanical Report contains the same information as a Valuation Report, without a Market Value. This report is mainly used for Third Party Insurance coverage, and should not be confused with a more intensive pre-purchase inspection, which is usually conducted by a mechanic.
The following is provided, islandwide, and throughout the Caribbean:
- All types of motor vehicles
- Heavy Duty/Industrial Equipment (trailers, bulldozers, cranes, big rigs, excavators, haulers)
- Classic & Vintage Cars (enthusiasts are zealous about maintaining and preserving their mementos, as indeed they should be. When these heirlooms are involved in an accident or any other type of loss, owners and insurers need the dependable and proficient guidance that we are capable of providing).
- Motor Bikes
- Golf Carts
- Fleets (a group of five or more vehicles from one corporate entity or individual).
What we need:
- Vehicle Registration and Fitness documents
- Landing documentation (if newly imported)